Nightmare on Elm St.

The journey of turning the nightmare we bought on Elm St. into our dream home...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.nightmareonelmst.net and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Disillusioned

It was absolutely beautiful here this weekend. Unfortunately, I had a take home midterm due for my class (I spent about 16 hours on it!) and a birthday party to attend so I got nothing done on the house and barely even got to enjoy the nice weather. It’s so hard (I know, here goes the old broken record) to stay focused when these projects move soooooo slowly. At this rate, our basement will be finished in 2085 (apologies to Kristin)! We’re adamant not to hire the work out, but man! It would be nice to get through some visible progress. Aaron and admitted to each other that we’re falling behind on the laundry b/c we don’t even like to go down in the basement anymore. Ugh! Last night in bed, I couldn’t get my mind to calm down for all the worry of projects unfinished. Any words of encouragement?