Nightmare on Elm St.

The journey of turning the nightmare we bought on Elm St. into our dream home...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.nightmareonelmst.net and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

am I slacking?

Yes, I'm slacking on posting, but not in the house! Aaron and our friend Jason (see post below) taught me how to wire up recessed lighting fixtures, and I connected a ton of them this weekend. I also helped Aaron install fluorescents in his shop. I am still slacking on pointing the last little section of that wall but I'll get to it. At this rate, we'll be in drywall soon!

We may be back in a state of debate over the ceiling tile pattern. Since I can be a very anal person, I think that it's going to bug me if the lights don't line up perfectly with the circles on the tile that we picked. So, we may go with a pattern with no circles so that I don't freak out every time I look at the ceiling. One step forward, two steps back!

PS- Houseblogs didn't pick up my last post feed, so check it out below!