Nightmare on Elm St.

The journey of turning the nightmare we bought on Elm St. into our dream home...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.nightmareonelmst.net and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Progress... and Top Ten

We've made good progress on THE LIST tonight...
I've run 3/5 phone lines (I ran out of phone wire), I ran all the speaker wire for the basement, but I still need to run 2 lines outside for the backyard speakers. That all went pretty quickly, and it was nice to get those things checked off. Aaron removed the studs that we need to redo around the window and got ready to start that either later this week or this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for us everyone, I can see the end approaching! Those tears of joy are right around the corner... hopefully.

Additionally, since all the cool kids are doing it, I thought that I'd say how deeply honored I am to be included in the Top Ten Sources for Houseblogs, especially with such esteemed company, all of whom I read obsessively.

Also thanks to everyone who commented on our cabinet hardware issue. I've since fallen in love with the following from Restoration Hardware:



They won't be cheap, but they're worth saving for... so thanks everyone for all of your great suggestions and your votes!