Nightmare on Elm St.

The journey of turning the nightmare we bought on Elm St. into our dream home...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.nightmareonelmst.net and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Upstairs bathroom (part 1)

The upstairs bath is servicable, but has a lot of... issues.
At first glance, it seems nice- not period appropriate, but nice!

Then you start looking more closely- the DDPs installed a self rimming bathtub, but it didn't fit in the space allocated for the tub, so they tiled around it. This means that you have a nice channel that traps water all around the back of the tub, so hence the clear cushion.


The bathroom faucet is missing the little things that say Hot, Cold, Waste. I have ordered replacements from Kohler, but it's been a month and I still don't have them. I hope that they show up soon!

I have some more pictures, but blogger isn't cooperating with me, so more tomorrow!