Nightmare on Elm St.

The journey of turning the nightmare we bought on Elm St. into our dream home...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.nightmareonelmst.net and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Antique store finds

Here are our antique store purchases from last weekend-
The clock, which is actually still working and was carefully wound again last night-



The new sideboard, which looks great from a distance but has some veneer issues when you get up close- oh well, like I said before, it's just more character...



A salvaged stained glass window from England to dress up the kitchen- I need the light for the orchids, but I wanted a little more privacy from the neighbors. I'm telling myself that this is filling those needs, but it's really just pretty.