Nightmare on Elm St.

The journey of turning the nightmare we bought on Elm St. into our dream home...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.nightmareonelmst.net and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Mulling over the basement ceiling

The Mr. and I are considering using ceiling tiles in the basement remodel. We want to box in the ductwork with sheetrock, but we'd like something a little more interesting for the body of the ceiling because it's so close to our heads.
We like both of these options from Armstrong:



tintile



and wellington (which is available stock at our area Lowes- I think)





Has anyone used these products? What do you think? I like the idea of not trying to finish the sheetrock on the ceiling, flat on my back with dust up my nose and in my eyes...