Nightmare on Elm St.

The journey of turning the nightmare we bought on Elm St. into our dream home...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.nightmareonelmst.net and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Rain- Nature's best air freshener

Aaron and I cleaned the house this afternoon, using all sorts of cleaning products trying to rid the place of the fragrance of three dogs. I was just sitting down to check my email when I noticed cool breezes and fresh fragrances from the front windows. Due to our generous eaves and awesome front porch, we don't usually have to close the windows during a brief summer storm, which is what has just blown in. It's a wonderful "natural" way to air condition the house, and as an added bonus, the whole house smells like rain for a few hours afterwards. Mmmmm, rain. If someone could truly bottle that scent, they'd have a winner. It's much better than Febreeze.

P6093958

P6083953